Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chester1000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What percentage of OOS applicants invited to do a secondary at U Wisconsin-Madison get an interview? is there already a thread for this....?

Members don't see this ad.

i posted a similar topic about a week ago, but didn't get a response... Anyone have a guess??

I dunno.. but i think it strongly weighs towards your secondary appl... what you wrote and such that...I wrote a pretty long EC part...
I got invited as an OOS though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno.. but i think it strongly weighs towards your secondary appl... what you wrote and such that...I wrote a pretty long EC part...
I got invited as an OOS though.

I thought my essay to Wisconsin was my best of all the application essays I wrote... and no word, kinda depressing :thumbdown:

I thought my essay to Wisconsin was my best of all the application essays I wrote... and no word, kinda depressing :thumbdown:

I'm sorry to hear that... I don't have much exp as well, to be honest...
When did u turn in yours? Mine came in pretty fast. Approx. 10 days after my file was complete.

Yeah- I got an interview as OOS as well. Mine was in late early October and it came pretty fast. The whole process seems so random from school to school. Wish I could tell you more.

Cal Girl- you interview at UCSF?

SF

Yeah- I got an interview as OOS as well. Mine was in late early October and it came pretty fast. The whole process seems so random from school to school. Wish I could tell you more.

Cal Girl- you interview at UCSF?

SF

huh

I'm sorry to hear that... I don't have much exp as well, to be honest...
When did u turn in yours? Mine came in pretty fast. Approx. 10 days after my file was complete.

I was complete 8/14 i believe. Does anyone know if they've been sending out rejections yet? I'd rather be on an unannounced hold than in a rejection pile they are saving to send out until March...

Yeah.. i am

Good luck with UCSF- I loved the school and got a great impression from the interview. If you remember, drop me a line after your interview and let me know your impressions.

SF

Same here. My sec app was complete at Uwis as OOS app by late august. I haven't heard anything.

Good luck with UCSF- I loved the school and got a great impression from the interview. If you remember, drop me a line after your interview and let me know your impressions.

SF

Thanks... I'll definitely let you know.