Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lamna

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who got Wisconsin's secondary, out of state?

Members don't see this ad.

If you are referring to Medical College of Wisconsin, I got it, I am in cali

X

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got the university of wisconsin's 2ndary as an out-of-stater today. i'm a bit confused about the "interview" section. it sounded like they will interview me before anything else will happen, but it was rather vague wording. anybody else wondering about this or know what's up?

Last year UW did things really strangely...when I interviewed there (during the second week of interviews), I was the only one there who had finished my secondary and the rest of my app. with them. Most other people got the interview invite before their secondary was complete. I don't know why it is this way, but I just know it was a real jumble, throughout most of the application process with them....but then, it was that way with everyone last year. And yes, MCW doea send the secondary to everyone. Get it in as soon as possible, as interviewing early there really helps.
Good Luck!!
Shannon

Is anybody else getting pi$$ed off with the continuous logging in every time you change topics?

Here's my real question: What is everyone adding in the pre-rec course req. I though AMCAS already sent all this info to them. Do they really want all my courses for bio, I. Chem, O. Chem....etc. Thanks everyone.