1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish 4th year Med students good luck tommorrow!!

Discussion in 'Dental' started by DrJeff, Mar 17, 2004.

1. DrJeff

DrJeff Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Yup, tommorrow 3/18 is their match day. The only way that I know this is that my sister in-law is a 4th year med at Temple and finds out where she'll be doing her OB/GYN residency

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aphistis

Attending Physician, Dentist
    But in fairness, they all know *whether* they matched or not, so they have at least that much peace of mind (or agony +pissed+ )

4. DrJeff

DrJeff Senior Member

Dentist
    Or as my brother and his wife put it as I was talking to them tonight, in those 2 or 3 seconds when we find out tomorrow, we'll see if we're spending the next 3 to 4 years on the East Coast or the West Coast?? Just some minor mental strain there

5. groundhog

groundhog 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Oh yes. I wish your sister all the luck in the world. OB/GYN huh? That is a real leap of faith given the the rotten way those folks are being treated by insurance companies and govenmental agencies these days.

Boy oh howdy, my daughter's OB/GYN did a tremendous job saving my twin grandsons last week who had to be taken two months early by C-Section because of a life threatening situation. I say God bless her and all the staff that assisted and are still assisting.