wish somebody was from UMKC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys..i am on sdn quite a bit and don't really see a lot about UMKC. is anybody here from UMKC? if you are from the school or know about it, I'd like you to offer some of your opinions about the school. I have narrowed down my choices to attending either buffalo or UMKC, so any input about either that you have would be appreciated :) thanks a bunch!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a first year at UMKC. I am happy there. I never interviewed at Buffalo, but from what I know about the school, it is pretty similar to UMKC. You will get a great clinical experience at UMKC. I'm willing to answer any specific questions you may have. PM if you want.

I am a 4th year at UMKC. I've had a good experience at the school. If you have any questions. Just ask.

Personally, I would go with the cheapest school. I know everyone is different.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a 3rd year at UMKC. I've been very happy with my experience at school so far.

I applied and was accepted into several schools on the East coast, as well as out-of-state at a school in Illinois.

I chose UMKC for several reasons, the main one being that it was the cheapest of the schools I was accepted to. In the end, the less debt you've got, the better...

Feel free to ask any specific questions :)

P.S. Do you know how much friggin' SNOW they get in Buffalo?!?! ;)