wishing everyone the luck of the irish!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

striped sweater

That's the kind.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
even though i am not irish... but moving on to the next holiday. (just turned in my valentine sweater for st. paddy's.

good luck one and all--hope you get in before st. patrick's day.
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Usually I don't post in these good luck threads because I don't believe in luck, but I'm 1/8 Irish and my birthday is next month so why not? :luck: (for me) and :luck: for all the other SDNers like me who are still waiting...for an interview invite (sad I know).

Good luck to all! this is kinda the biggest wk of my life and I could use some of that irish luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
striped sweater said:
even though i am not irish... but moving on to the next holiday. (just turned in my valentine sweater for st. paddy's.

good luck one and all--hope you get in before st. patrick's day.
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm all for luck, but haven't the Irish historically been hit with serious potato famines, British oppression, and unflattering stereotypes? :confused:

Lol, striped sweater changed his sweater. Watch out, Mr. Rogers! ;)

Law2Doc said:
I'm all for luck, but haven't the Irish historically been hit with serious potato famines, British oppression, and unflattering stereotypes? :confused:

And how! :thumbup:

Lots for us Irish fold to be proud of...good luck!

UCLAstudent said:
Lol, striped sweater changed his sweater. Watch out, Mr. Rogers! ;)

well, why not! it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.