--

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which plan should I choose?

• Plan 1

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Plan 2

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Plan 3

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

soapbubbles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Depends on how badly you want to be a dentist and what you're willing to take on in loans. If you're okay with the prospect of either never becoming a dentist or having to apply again for 1-3 years, then I'd go with plan 3. If you want to be a dentist regardless of the cost, go with plan 1 or 2. It really depends on what you want.

Finish what you started! Do the masters and get married before you start dental school in August! Congrats

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing in the dental school journey is guaranteed. There is no telling you will be back to this point for an acceptance; at the very least, Western U. wouldn't give you another shot, especially since you're declining their acceptance without tangible reason (eg. another school accepted you).

Don't do it. There are thousands of waitlisted applicants right now who would kill to have your spot and shut you out.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not going to tell you which option I casted my vote for. All I can say is that I can tell by what you wrote, how you wrote it, and the amount of info/passion you put into one of the options--that, that is the option you really want.

Pick whatever option is best for YOUR life. None of us are you.

Go with what you think is right. 10 years down the line, saying SDN gave me bad advice will not get you out a jam. Pick the option you believe in and run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.