Withdraw the core class???!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA1350

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I took two history classes at a community college this summer and unfortunately, I ended up with a B in one of them( the professor wasn’t that great and she was a really hard grader). Now I’m thinking about withdrawing from the class and retaking it again. I wanted to get some advice!!! Which one is better withdrawing from a core class in a community college or keeping the B?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you already finish the class? If so, how are you able to withdraw? Personally, I wouldn’t withdraw over a B. I also don’t think it’s a big deal if you do withdraw.

Your GPA is excellent. After a B or several Bs your GPA will still be excellent. The difference between a 3.96 and a 3.9 is truly negligible. If it means not repeating a class, I would take the B and move on. There are much more interesting classes you can take in that space.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the above poster. A single B won't impact anything while a W could be brought up in interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.