Withdrawal from nyu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhop

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone here withdraw from nyu? if so - how did you do it (email or snail mail) and have they responded to you?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone here withdraw from nyu? if so - how did you do it (email or snail mail) and have they responded to you?

Withdrew via email to the account that emailed me (regarding my multiple acceptances); they responded with a form response email two or three days later.

i did it by email too...received a 2 sentence acknowledgement a few days later

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got the acknowledgment email. But why is it taking so long (more than a month) for them to give me my deposit back?

Thank you!

I emailed too, got no response, and didn't get my refund until about a month later.

Just to add, I also withdrew by email, got a response saying they received my withdrawal, but still have no received any green back from them...I imagine the money will be slow to return from just about every med school.