withdrawing a secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medanthgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question:

I recieved 2 secondaries that I don't think I want to apply to anymore. I haven't filled them out, but logged online and created accounts at those schools, etc. If I don't finish them, or cancel them, does that mean if I had to reapply next year (and lets say i did to those schools) does that mean I applied to those particular schools previously???

I'm have doubts b/c I realize now they are a bit farther from my home & husband than i want them to be and wouldn't be up for the commute and/or seperate apartment at this time in my life.

Thanks! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

medanthgirl said:
Question:

I recieved 2 secondaries that I don't think I want to apply to anymore. I haven't filled them out, but logged online and created accounts at those schools, etc. If I don't finish them, or cancel them, does that mean if I had to reapply next year (and lets say i did to those schools) does that mean I applied to those particular schools previously???

I'm have doubts b/c I realize now they are a bit farther from my home & husband than i want them to be and wouldn't be up for the commute and/or seperate apartment at this time in my life.

hey you, its been a while since we've chatted :)

No, only when you submit it with a check is it considered "applying". They dont consider it applying unless they have the dough for hte secondaries. Money grubbing bastards....

medanthgirl said:
Question:

You may want to check out their websites. Some schools specifically answer that question in their FAQs.

Astrithir said:
You may want to check out their websites. Some schools specifically answer that question in their FAQs.

thanks ya'll!! :D