Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Withdrawing acceptances list

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by darkmatter, Feb 19, 2002.

1. darkmatter

darkmatter Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Is there such a list? If not let me add my share. I'm withdrawing from NYMC. Hopefully more of us SDNers will be taken.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I wouldn't recommend. It's very gracious of you, but everyone who will get in...will get in eventually. You're not actually keeping anyone out of medical school by taking the time to make this major, life shaping decision.

4. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    But you are saving other people a lot of time and money. I know I hate going to some schools that I know I probably won't end up in because I havn't heard from some of my top choices. And it does save a ton of pain and suffering. I think it is very selfish not to withdraw when you know that you are not going to go somewhere.

5. souljah1

souljah1 Attending
    10+ Year Member

I agree with Jalbrekt.

Save yourself some money and free up an interview slot or spot on the waitlist.

I have also withdrawn from NYMC. I got into AECOM and would definitely go there over NYMC so I don't really have a good reason to follow through with NYMC.