Withdrawing application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vette2k10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I decided a while ago I didn't want to apply to this med school anymore when I got their secondary and recently got a reminder from them to fill out their secondary. I'f I have not intention of applying there how would I go about expressing that? I read on another thread that they forget about you very quickly if you just do nothing.

Members don't see this ad.

if they have a procedure somewhere, follow it.

otherwise,

Dear Mud Skul,

thank you for considering me for admission to Bob's Mud Skul. Unfortunately, at this time, I have decided not to pursue admission to Bob's.

Sincerely yours,
vette

Thanks, I'll go ahead and do that then.

Members don't see this ad :)
btw i would address it to who ever "signs" correspondence from the school.

So I decided a while ago I didn't want to apply to this med school anymore when I got their secondary and recently got a reminder from them to fill out their secondary. I'f I have not intention of applying there how would I go about expressing that? I read on another thread that they forget about you very quickly if you just do nothing.

To my knowledge, if you still have not completed the secondary, you do not have a "complete" application at said medical school. Therefore, I really do not think you have to send them anything at this point. However, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to send them an email if you would like to.