1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

women and self-care

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by PrisonPsych, Jul 23, 2011.

1. PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    I'm currently working on an interview/survey piece for the SAW Quarterly newsletter on self-care strategies. If there are any women (the piece is focusing solely on women) who would be interested in contributing/being quoted, I have a short survey (10 questions) I would like to email you. Send me a PM if you're interested in participating - will probably only take 5 to 10 minutes to fill out and you may get quoted! This is *not* a research or homework request.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PsychPhDStudent

7+ Year Member

Post Doc
    What is SAW?

4. PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    Section for the Advancement of Women. It's one of the sections of APA Division 17 (Counseling Psychology).

5. yadashley

Post Doc
    I am a female postdoc, I wouldn't mind participating if it's anonymous.

6. MissPickles

MissPickles in flux
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I'd be willing to participate. I am just a regular person though, I'm not a post doc or phd student.

Linz

7. PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    I appreciate it! It's an article specifically about self-care strategies utilized by psychology doc students, though, so if you aren't in or have been in a psychology doc program, unfortunately I can't use you! Feel free to forward it to anyone else that might be interested that fits the criteria though!