Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

women and self-care

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by PrisonPsych, Jul 23, 2011.

1. PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    I'm currently working on an interview/survey piece for the SAW Quarterly newsletter on self-care strategies. If there are any women (the piece is focusing solely on women) who would be interested in contributing/being quoted, I have a short survey (10 questions) I would like to email you. Send me a PM if you're interested in participating - will probably only take 5 to 10 minutes to fill out and you may get quoted! This is *not* a research or homework request.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PsychPhDStudent

7+ Year Member

Post Doc
    What is SAW?

3. OP
    OP
    PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    Section for the Advancement of Women. It's one of the sections of APA Division 17 (Counseling Psychology).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. yadashley

Post Doc
    I am a female postdoc, I wouldn't mind participating if it's anonymous.

5. MissPickles

MissPickles in flux
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I'd be willing to participate. I am just a regular person though, I'm not a post doc or phd student.

Linz

6. OP
    OP
    PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    I appreciate it! It's an article specifically about self-care strategies utilized by psychology doc students, though, so if you aren't in or have been in a psychology doc program, unfortunately I can't use you! Feel free to forward it to anyone else that might be interested that fits the criteria though!