women and self-care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrisonPsych

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently working on an interview/survey piece for the SAW Quarterly newsletter on self-care strategies. If there are any women (the piece is focusing solely on women) who would be interested in contributing/being quoted, I have a short survey (10 questions) I would like to email you. Send me a PM if you're interested in participating - will probably only take 5 to 10 minutes to fill out and you may get quoted! This is *not* a research or homework request.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently working on an interview/survey piece for the SAW Quarterly newsletter on self-care strategies. If there are any women (the piece is focusing solely on women) who would be interested in contributing/being quoted, I have a short survey (10 questions) I would like to email you. Send me a PM if you're interested in participating - will probably only take 5 to 10 minutes to fill out and you may get quoted! This is *not* a research or homework request.

What is SAW?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a female postdoc, I wouldn't mind participating if it's anonymous.

I'd be willing to participate. I am just a regular person though, I'm not a post doc or phd student.

Linz

I'd be willing to participate. I am just a regular person though, I'm not a post doc or phd student.

Linz

I appreciate it! It's an article specifically about self-care strategies utilized by psychology doc students, though, so if you aren't in or have been in a psychology doc program, unfortunately I can't use you! Feel free to forward it to anyone else that might be interested that fits the criteria though!