Wonder of Chad's Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hope30

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So guys, my DAT is next week. I have been using Destroyer and other materials beside Chad. I have been hearing awesome comments about Chad, such as "because of Chad, I get 28." blablabla If I get Chad, would I possibly be able to finish all his videos at least one. I feel like I know the materials but afraid that I might miss out things that Chad offers. Should I try to get it or not? I only have til next Thurs. since test on Friday. If you are to watch all gen. chem. and org. chem. videos without pausing, how long does it take to finish all. Also, I thought it is $20, but when I check the site, it is $30. I would love to hear all advices. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would do it if i were you...especially for his quizzes cuz those are money. And if you're worried about not having time to watch them, he has a fastplay option so you can get through the videos much quicker. And yes it is $30 for a month. Im taking mine next week as well so good luck studying

Members don't see this ad :)
I would do it if i were you...especially for his quizzes cuz those are money. And if you're worried about not having time to watch them, he has a fastplay option so you can get through the videos much quicker. And yes it is $30 for a month. Im taking mine next week as well so good luck studying

OUDent--What is the fastplay option?

& Hope--I have only 2 weeks left until d-day and I went ahead and bought Chad's gen chem video. I'll be done with them tonight, which makes it a total of 3 days of watching (around 8 hours a day). If you want to do it with all of them, make sure you already have all your practice down because you won't have time to do anything except watch videos.

when you start the video there is an option on the top left that says "change video quality" and from there u can hit fastplay and it goes at 1.5x speed

I watched all his gen chem videos in about 3 days, all afternoon and evening. Took my score from a practice test of 13 in GC to a 23 on the actual DAT a week later. If you are able to utilize it, which it sounds like you could (a long weekend ahead of you though) I would highly recommend them.

when you start the video there is an option on the top left that says "change video quality" and from there u can hit fastplay and it goes at 1.5x speed

Awesome. thank you! i love how it makes him sound like a chipmunk haha

lol ya i was cracking up the first time i heard it too but didnt notice it after a while

When you guys recommended Destroyer, I did not trust ya, but I went ahead and bought it. Guess what, I love it. When you guys recommended Chad, I did not trust ya, but I still went ahead and bought it. I love it too. Although my test is in about a week, I will try and spend 15 hours a day for a total of two days to finish most of his videos. I probably would skip some since I understand them. Now, I got to change some of my schedule. Shoot, I hate Achiever (so hard). Wish I have never bought it. Well, thanks all. CHAD IS GREAT. 20mins watching Chad = 2 hours of self studying