Woo Hoo! Summer Session is over!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Captain Fantastic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished the final exam in my summer Physics course. Man we covered a ton of material in not much time. It feels good to be done! Only two weeks until fall semester starts, though. :(

Members don't see this ad.

yea I'm glad also that summer session ended-I took a government course because I don't like taking social sciences in the regular school year, they require a different paradigm of thinking if you know what I mean ;) , I'm ready to take on calc and chem in two weeks :eek: ,,i'm bracing myself for it itz goonna get tough tougher and toughest,,,

ed2brute said:
I just finished the final exam in my summer Physics course. Man we covered a ton of material in not much time. It feels good to be done! Only two weeks until fall semester starts, though. :(

Woohoo! Today was my last, too, and I also have two weeks til class starts again... Oh well, for now :hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
ed2brute said:
No fair lol! I still have another week left (and then two weeks off). One of my classes is totally done, another is done except for my second attempt at the final (which I don't have to worry too much about since I got the score I needed on the first attempt), but I still have two assignments, a few discussions, a 15 page final project, and 3 finals (in addition to the one above) to take before next sunday :(.

Mine ended yesterday and I was never so relieved. Physics II and Chem II at the same time killed me; 9 hrs of classes and a psycho physics professor that deserved to be fired.

Too bad I didn't get to post on the 'I hate physics' thread; it fit me perfectly. :mad:

I hate you all. My last O-Chem final is on monday. Can't wait til it's over...as much as I like knowing how to synthesize proteins, I've pretty much reached my limit for one summer.

dang it all of you! i still have TWO weeks of summer session left. then one week off and yay for more school... :thumbdown:

All I have to do is go next week to two classes, Abnormal Psychology and Physiological Psychology, to take finals and I will be through until August 22. So all I have is a week off too. Then I get to start 19 hours of insanity that I signed up for this fall!