Woo Hoo! Summer Session is over!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Captain Fantastic, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Captain Fantastic

Physician 10+ Year Member

I just finished the final exam in my summer Physics course. Man we covered a ton of material in not much time. It feels good to be done! Only two weeks until fall semester starts, though. :(

2. dapmp91

dapmp91 Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    yea I'm glad also that summer session ended-I took a government course because I don't like taking social sciences in the regular school year, they require a different paradigm of thinking if you know what I mean ;) , I'm ready to take on calc and chem in two weeks :eek: ,,i'm bracing myself for it itz goonna get tough tougher and toughest,,,

3. Punkn

Punkn at the Christie Rd tracks
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Woohoo! Today was my last, too, and I also have two weeks til class starts again... Oh well, for now :hardy:

4. Skaterbabe74

Skaterbabe74 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

No fair lol! I still have another week left (and then two weeks off). One of my classes is totally done, another is done except for my second attempt at the final (which I don't have to worry too much about since I got the score I needed on the first attempt), but I still have two assignments, a few discussions, a 15 page final project, and 3 finals (in addition to the one above) to take before next sunday :(.

5. Dr. Josh

Dr. Josh Guest

Pre-Medical
    Mine ended yesterday and I was never so relieved. Physics II and Chem II at the same time killed me; 9 hrs of classes and a psycho physics professor that deserved to be fired.

Too bad I didn't get to post on the 'I hate physics' thread; it fit me perfectly. :mad:

6. Zoom-Zoom

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I hate you all. My last O-Chem final is on monday. Can't wait til it's over...as much as I like knowing how to synthesize proteins, I've pretty much reached my limit for one summer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    dang it all of you! i still have TWO weeks of summer session left. then one week off and yay for more school... :thumbdown:

8. NiteOwl

NiteOwl Geek
    10+ Year Member

All I have to do is go next week to two classes, Abnormal Psychology and Physiological Psychology, to take finals and I will be through until August 22. So all I have is a week off too. Then I get to start 19 hours of insanity that I signed up for this fall!