1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

WooHoo I'm in at Loma Linda!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by The Falconer, Dec 21, 2001.

1. The Falconer

The Falconer Member
    7+ Year Member

Sorry just had to post it! The Dean called me last night and told me I was in! I hope others on the SDN board received the same call. I thought it was great because he said they were calling all who got accepted so they could have a good Xmas-how cool is that!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Hey Falconer -

You're initials are D.H. right? Anyway, I sent you a private message. Congratulations man, and see you next quarter.

4. The Falconer

The Falconer Member
    7+ Year Member

You have me pegged S.A.!! Congrats on your news and see ya soon bro!

5. Dr Happy

Dr Happy Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got a call today too!! It's nice to know that I'm staying in California now. :)

6. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Congrats Dr. Falconer! Never doubted you for a second!

7. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Hey Jessica - we're going to have to give him a hard time next quarter for turning down his UCSF interview... :D :D LOL. Hey, congrats. on all of your success thus far. We sure are beefing up ole' Cal. States stats this year. Here's to us all!!!

8. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Falconer, you DISSED SF :eek: :eek: :eek: You forgot to mention that!! Seriously though, I know you have your reasons for wanting to stay in So Cal.

Darwin - thanks for the kind words! Hopefully we'll ALL get to beef up the acceptance stats. All of the prof.s would love to rave about the "percentage acceptance" stats! Alas, :( unlike Falconer, I have yet to receive a fat envelope... hopefully things will change for the better next year.

9. The Falconer

The Falconer Member
    7+ Year Member

I didn't dis SF yet. You guys know my reasons for staying down here. I'll call up UCSF and tell them I want Darwin to interview in my place, I'm surprised he hasn't got his invite yet anyways! Its one of those things us older, non-trads have to be concerned with: family and home. You single no strings types can run amuck and galivant from school to school!hahahahahaha

Seriously though CSU San Bernardino has done right by us!

10. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Falconer -

That would be great if they'd do that...especially since I didn't apply there. ;) I'd love a trip to SF! I tried getting over there during my visit to Davis but got sucked up in Sacramento...don't ask me how. :D