1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

WooHoo I'm in at Loma Linda!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by The Falconer, Dec 21, 2001.

1. The Falconer

The Falconer Member
    7+ Year Member

Sorry just had to post it! The Dean called me last night and told me I was in! I hope others on the SDN board received the same call. I thought it was great because he said they were calling all who got accepted so they could have a good Xmas-how cool is that!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Hey Falconer -

You're initials are D.H. right? Anyway, I sent you a private message. Congratulations man, and see you next quarter.

4. The Falconer

The Falconer Member
    7+ Year Member

You have me pegged S.A.!! Congrats on your news and see ya soon bro!

5. Dr Happy

Dr Happy Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got a call today too!! It's nice to know that I'm staying in California now. :)

6. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Congrats Dr. Falconer! Never doubted you for a second!

7. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Hey Jessica - we're going to have to give him a hard time next quarter for turning down his UCSF interview... :D :D LOL. Hey, congrats. on all of your success thus far. We sure are beefing up ole' Cal. States stats this year. Here's to us all!!!

8. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Falconer, you DISSED SF :eek: :eek: :eek: You forgot to mention that!! Seriously though, I know you have your reasons for wanting to stay in So Cal.

Darwin - thanks for the kind words! Hopefully we'll ALL get to beef up the acceptance stats. All of the prof.s would love to rave about the "percentage acceptance" stats! Alas, :( unlike Falconer, I have yet to receive a fat envelope... hopefully things will change for the better next year.

9. The Falconer

The Falconer Member
    7+ Year Member

I didn't dis SF yet. You guys know my reasons for staying down here. I'll call up UCSF and tell them I want Darwin to interview in my place, I'm surprised he hasn't got his invite yet anyways! Its one of those things us older, non-trads have to be concerned with: family and home. You single no strings types can run amuck and galivant from school to school!hahahahahaha

Seriously though CSU San Bernardino has done right by us!

10. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Falconer -

That would be great if they'd do that...especially since I didn't apply there. ;) I'd love a trip to SF! I tried getting over there during my visit to Davis but got sucked up in Sacramento...don't ask me how. :D