Woooo Hooo U.C. Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chak_de_phatee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeahhhh applied to 17 schools in early june been waiting ever since......................and this is my first interview.........I got an email from terri this morning about an interview invite....after getting bitch slappeddd from UCI UCSD and stanford and no love from UCSF........finnnnnally an interview...........Dont give up hope guys..........it takes time but when you least expect it you get some good news.

P.S. I know some of you will want to know......my file was complete on 9/10/02

Members don't see this ad.

that's awesome :clap:

good luck!

Great! Glad you got that hard-earned good news. Mind if we get your profile?

Members don't see this ad :)
Exciting that Davis is finally starting!! Congrats! :clap:

Congrats chak! The first interview invite is always exciting!

Way to go, chak! :clap: :cool: :clap:

Suuuuuuuuuh-weeet!

Thanks a lot for the encouragement guys.........I wish all of you good luck with your apps too................Bobdylan......my profile is in one of the post your stats threads......if you have any specific questions you can PM me.

Ok I misread your post..I thought you had 17 ACCEPTANCES!I was just about to ask if that was a record # of acceptances when I re-read your post.I wish you luck on your interveiw(s).:)

i was wondering what your stats were too??? i couldn't find the thread...

I hope I get an interview invite...UC Davis is my top choice!

My application wasn't complete until October 9th.

Good luck. I was a Davis undergrad and I couldn't wait until they got their act together. I will be there Next Friday 11/8...when will you be there. I actually know two of the interviewers. One of them is interviewing on 11/12. Let me know if I can help.

Originally posted by chak_de_phatee
yeahhhh applied to 17 schools in early june been waiting ever since......................and this is my first interview.........I got an email from terri this morning about an interview invite....after getting bitch slappeddd from UCI UCSD and stanford and no love from UCSF........finnnnnally an interview...........Dont give up hope guys..........it takes time but when you least expect it you get some good news.

P.S. I know some of you will want to know......my file was complete on 9/10/02

Mine was complete on 9/11/02. Does that mean i'll get an interview by monday??!!!

I'll just sit by the phone then to personally answer the call !!!

=D

Yessss!!

Got my interview request yesterday! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm going on December 3rd, right after Thanksgiving so I can go home and only have to make one trip before going back to college in SB.