chak_de_phatee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
Northerncal
Visit site
Status
yeahhhh applied to 17 schools in early june been waiting ever since......................and this is my first interview.........I got an email from terri this morning about an interview invite....after getting bitch slappeddd from UCI UCSD and stanford and no love from UCSF........finnnnnally an interview...........Dont give up hope guys..........it takes time but when you least expect it you get some good news.

P.S. I know some of you will want to know......my file was complete on 9/10/02

BobbyDylanFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Status
Great! Glad you got that hard-earned good news. Mind if we get your profile?

buglady

We need more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2001
Evergreen State
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Congrats chak! The first interview invite is always exciting!

uclachris

Doctor Doctor Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2002
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Suuuuuuuuuh-weeet!

chak_de_phatee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
Northerncal
Visit site
Status
Thanks a lot for the encouragement guys.........I wish all of you good luck with your apps too................Bobdylan......my profile is in one of the post your stats threads......if you have any specific questions you can PM me.

2badr

**Switch**
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2001
Eupora
Visit site
Status
Ok I misread your post..I thought you had 17 ACCEPTANCES!I was just about to ask if that was a record # of acceptances when I re-read your post.I wish you luck on your interveiw(s).:)

U

UCSBPre-Med

I hope I get an interview invite...UC Davis is my top choice!

My application wasn't complete until October 9th.

wavalenz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
Status
Good luck. I was a Davis undergrad and I couldn't wait until they got their act together. I will be there Next Friday 11/8...when will you be there. I actually know two of the interviewers. One of them is interviewing on 11/12. Let me know if I can help.

bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2001
New York
Status
Originally posted by chak_de_phatee
yeahhhh applied to 17 schools in early june been waiting ever since......................and this is my first interview.........I got an email from terri this morning about an interview invite....after getting bitch slappeddd from UCI UCSD and stanford and no love from UCSF........finnnnnally an interview...........Dont give up hope guys..........it takes time but when you least expect it you get some good news.

P.S. I know some of you will want to know......my file was complete on 9/10/02
Mine was complete on 9/11/02. Does that mean i'll get an interview by monday??!!!

I'll just sit by the phone then to personally answer the call !!!

=D

U

UCSBPre-Med

Yessss!!

Got my interview request yesterday! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm going on December 3rd, right after Thanksgiving so I can go home and only have to make one trip before going back to college in SB.