word of advice regarding DAT prep!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jinnymusic2000

jinnymusic2000
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to give some advice for DAT. I was accepted to Tufts dental school and I used DAT destroyer before. I do not usually post here but I want to let you guys know how much Dr. Romano and Ms Nancy Steen were so helpful and nice.

Like many people say here, I strongly recommend DAT destroyer by Dr. Romano.
DAT destroyer is the best preparation along with DAT achiever and top score.

And also, I took his class in Staten Island. If you live around the NYC area, then take his class. It was absolutely worth every penny. Again, I really loved his class and his style of teaching (he is funny but very serious ^ ^) I was truly impressed with his never ending enthusiasm. He was full of energy and approachable.

Finally, if your dream is truly to become a dentist and you are willing to work hard I recommend you take Dr. Romano’s DAT prep course or DAT destroyer immediately.

best wishes

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to give some advice for DAT. I was accepted to Tufts dental school and I used DAT destroyer before. I do not usually post here but I want to let you guys know how much Dr. Romano and Ms Nancy Steen were so helpful and nice.

Like many people say here, I strongly recommend DAT destroyer by Dr. Romano.
DAT destroyer is the best preparation along with DAT achiever and top score.

And also, I took his class in Staten Island. If you live around the NYC area, then take his class. It was absolutely worth every penny. Again, I really loved his class and his style of teaching (he is funny but very serious ^ ^) I was truly impressed with his never ending enthusiasm. He was full of energy and approachable.

Finally, if your dream is truly to become a dentist and you are willing to work hard I recommend you take Dr. Romano’s DAT prep course or DAT destroyer immediately.

best wishes

What were you stats after taking course and studying?

Did Dr. R give you the destroyer for free in return? You sound like a hard saleman. Are you in his marketing team? Just kidding! :D

Let me clarify one thing first. I did not get it or take the class for free at all from Dr. Romano. I paid DAT destroyer and took his class. No discount, full payment!!! I have nothing to do with commercial or advertisement. I do not usually like posting because it takes so much time (I am very slow typer). The reason why I am doing this is just to help some who need help and think their career to be dentist seriously.
I used many materials, Kaplan, DAT achiever, topscore, etc

For DAT achiever
Everybody knows it so well and very good material. So I did not explain much.
The owner, Mr. Raymond is also very nice person and willing to help so much.
This is must!!!! No doubt.

Here is the story.

I took DAT twice. My score improved by three points--- from an 18 to 21. However, As you know, the real work is up to you. I studied a lot => Dr. Romano knows almost everything that you might want to ask an expert. He is very oriented in science and he is a licensed dentist. => He can advise you even after DAT.

DAT destroyer and the classes were no panacea, meaning if you do not study and just got this material it might be a little helpful. I was very discouraged with the score on first DAT and I was looking for the best way or best materials to raise my score.
I also was very doubtful about him and his materials at first. However, I just wanted to try anything I could get because I really wanted to get into dental school.

My GPA was good enough (<3.7) => what I am trying to say is that I know the basics pretty well. But I desired, like most everyone else, to do well on DAT which requires tips and skills. He gave much more than I expected. I had asked him many questions before I considered taking his class. At no time did he solicit me. Classmates there, we were preparing the same exam for the same goal. This is directed to some of you that desperately need help like I did. Lastly, I paid for the course with no discount, again. Sometimes, there really are people who offer a good service and leave there clients satisfied.

Best wishes