worht Applying to CCOM this late for Secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eldarion3141

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On a piece of literature that i requested from CCOM, it states, "While the official AACOMAS deadline for completed applicants for fall enrollment is jan 1, CCOM typically awards all interview invitations by December 1rst."

Is it worth the $50?

I know that there is always that chance that I will get an interview invitation, but other than the fact that CCOM is in a metropolitan area and the fact that it offers great clinical rotations why should i go there?
(there is also the $33K a year tuition for out of state residents like me)

Members don't see this ad.

eldarion3141 said:
On a piece of literature that i requested from CCOM, it states, "While the official AACOMAS deadline for completed applicants for fall enrollment is jan 1, CCOM typically awards all interview invitations by December 1rst."

Is it worth the $50?

I know that there is always that chance that I will get an interview invitation, but other than the fact that CCOM is in a metropolitan area and the fact that it offers great clinical rotations why should i go there?
(there is also the $33K a year tuition for out of state residents like me)

Do it if you want to go there. I applied through AACOMAS to CCOM around this time last year, and, well, look and my signature for the answer.

If you have already submitted your primary and are thinking about submitting a SECONDARY I would definitely do it, but do it fast. I sent in my secondary about this time last year, interviewed in April and got in! YAY! CCOM is a good place to be. Give it a shot. (I am a current first year)

Members don't see this ad :)
TomC727 do you give tours on interview day?

mocheese said:
TomC727 do you give tours on interview day?

No, Right now, I don't think any MS-1's give tours. This could change come third quarter.

TomC727 said:
No, Right now, I don't think any MS-1's give tours. This could change come third quarter.

Two MS-1s gave my tour.

Buckeye(OH) said:
Two MS-1s gave my tour.

No Buckeye.....we were MS-II's....LOL
By the way....how is everything going with you?

Only MS-II's give the tours here now. There are about 20 of us that do it.