Work/Activities..Is it worth to mention Tutoring for total of ~12 hrs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuresurgeon92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tutored for only about 12 hrs, is this worth mentioning? I don't have any other teaching/ TA/Tutor Experience to add this in.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't forget to mention that time you held the door open for a disabled person on your application as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 7 users
Don't forget to mention that time you held the door open for a disabled person on your application as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Of course I won't! I didn't expect a physician to have time to be a troll online.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I tutored for only about 12 hrs, is this worth mentioning? I don't have any other teaching/ TA/Tutor Experience to add this in.
Listing something on its own with 12 hours of involvement is not going to stand out in a good way. Is it possible you could group it with other short-term volunteering or employment, whichever the case might be?

Do you have any coaching or mentoring? These are also forms of Teaching, and represent other possibilities for grouping, if applicable.

Reactions: 1 user
Listing something on its own with 12 hours of involvement is not going to stand out in a good way. Is it possible you could group it with other short-term volunteering or employment, whichever the case might be?

Do you have any coaching or mentoring? These are also forms of Teaching, and represent other possibilities for grouping, if applicable.
Well, I tutored Arabic for that 12 hrs, but I also tutored English to Arabic refugees, but I don't have a contact for that one since I don't know where they are now.