Work/Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

McOrn11

Mo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the limit for Work/Activities on AMCAS is 1325 but should I really fill up all that space. For example, how long does it really take to explain that I tutored college Biology??
Please help - thanks,
Mo

Members don't see this ad.

McOrn11 said:
I know the limit for Work/Activities on AMCAS is 1325 but should I really fill up all that space. For example, how long does it really take to explain that I tutored college Biology??
Please help - thanks,
Mo

I asked a few people about this also. i think that you just need to give them an overview, because the adcomm wants to get a feel for what you have done and what to talk about during the interview. So I wouldnt focus on the number of words you've written, but if you have expressed what you did in a clear and complete manner.

I think it depends on the activity. For important ones like research I used the whole space. For others I put like one sentence. The important thing is to provide details for the significant ones and go lighter on the ones that are self-explanatory.