Work as a dental assistant in Los Angeles area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

womandentist09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been accepted to dental school and need someone to replace my dental assistant position. I am going to start traveling before I start dental school and my dentist (boss) is definitely looking to hire a predental student, within the next month or so. If you're interested, please PM me. I'd love to help anyone out on this forum.

Here is some info on the position....

Hours: All day Wednesdays and Saturdays

Job Qualifications:
Pre-dental majors. (UCLA preferred). Honest, hardworking, and dependable.

Job Description:
Will be assisting a Periodontist at chairside and in front office.

Send me a resume so I can give it to my boss. Good Luck to the person who gets hired. It's definitely a great experience!

I will inform you guys once the position is closed.

Take care :)

Members don't see this ad.

What part of LA County?

womandentist09 said:
Hi everyone!

I have been accepted to dental school and need someone to replace my dental assistant position. I am going to start traveling before I start dental school and my dentist (boss) is definitely looking to hire a predental student, within the next month or so. If you're interested, please PM me. I'd love to help anyone out on this forum.

Here is some info on the position....

Hours: All day Wednesdays and Saturdays

Job Qualifications:
Pre-dental majors. (UCLA preferred). Honest, hardworking, and dependable.

Job Description:
Will be assisting a Periodontist at chairside and in front office.

Send me a resume so I can give it to my boss. Good Luck to the person who gets hired. It's definitely a great experience!

I will inform you guys once the position is closed.

Take care :)