Working as a doctor in Nepal.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Artillero

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As of now, I am a senior in High School and Sophomore in College. After graduating with a four-year degree in Biology, I want to become a doctor. After becoming a doctor, I wish to work in Nepal as a doctor. Are their any organisations that would facilitate this? I thought about MSF but have heard that doctors working with them do not practice, but instead teach the local "physicians". Am I correct about this, and if so, are their any organizations that will let me teach and practice?

Members don't see this ad.

As of now, I am a senior in High School and Sophomore in College. After graduating with a four-year degree in Biology, I want to become a doctor. After becoming a doctor, I wish to work in Nepal as a doctor. Are their any organisations that would facilitate this? I thought about MSF but have heard that doctors working with them do not practice, but instead teach the local "physicians". Am I correct about this, and if so, are their any organizations that will let me teach and practice?
you can also see www.nyayahealth.org/