Working in a lab and on a thesis, what classes should i take my final semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dirkwww

Post Bach
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long story short I went through my undergrad and completed all of my psych classes my sophomore and junior year. My senior year I cant take any more because they dont count for credit and I will just be paying for lectures. I currently work in a lab and I am working on an honors thesis, so my work load this semester is really high. I need to take any two classes on top of my current schedule (A needed cultures studies class and honors thesis class) to graduate. They can be anything, Music, fine arts, sociology. I was wondering if it really mattered what i took. I dont see the point in trying to take a lecture class i wont really learn anything from. I was thinking about taking 2 classes where i can learn some new skills for the modern world, like photoshop or something. Any advice?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I plan to work in a lab as a RA or lab coordinator. I am also going to be looking for possible research and design jobs or general research jobs. I hope to go to grad school in the next year or two to get a PHD or masters for experimental or social psychology.