World of Warcraft class to physician specialty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

12ongo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What physician specialty would you say each world of warcraft class most aligns itself with?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
league of legends anyone? ugh all the people I know play that game and I'm sick of it....it's like every specialty would fit in this category because well they work long hours and don't see the light too often lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Tough question.

I play a hunter, so I guess I'm less of a doctor and more of a mental defective who shoots people from the top of buildings and who owns a lion which he freely lets maul people to death.

league of legends anyone? ugh all the people I know play that game and I'm sick of it....it's like every specialty would fit in this category because well they work long hours and don't see the light too often lol.

I play LoL. Im in my series for silver 1. Solo Q 100%

RuneScape back in the day. I don't remember much of the 6th and 7th grade.

Reactions: 8 users
I put 10,000 hours into Halo 2, but I haven't been able to sit down and play anything for more than 30 min in years.

Reactions: 5 users
I like playing Heroes of the Storm, also a blizzard game. It's really easy to get into and it's easy play. It's the best MOBA for beginners.

I think I have more of a passion for league of legends than healthcare lol, but going pro in league isn't realistic....and im not good enough T_T. Platinum 2 currently =/

I put 10,000 hours into Halo 2, but I haven't been able to sit down and play anything for more than 30 min in years.

That's 30,000 games! Thats if each game is 20 minutes long. I played over 13,000 online games (recorded by an online site) I played 3x that amount in lan connection. I was ranked 32 in Team Slayer.

I think I have more of a passion for league of legends than healthcare lol, but going pro in league isn't realistic....and im not good enough T_T. Platinum 2 currently =/

WHATS THE SECRET?! Carry me T.T

Members don't see this ad :)

Man, I can't even begin to guess how many hours I've spent on Halo 1(LAN) Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. I bet it ends up totaling about as much time as I spent on my bachelor's degree...

Haven't touched Halo since right after the MC collection came out- the game swallows me up and I neglect everything else in my life so I decided to get rid of it. Never really got into WoW. I have a short attention span with games. I recently picked up Neverwinter Nights and play that infrequently.

Man... now I want to play some Halo.

Last edited:
I should make a thread like this for Skyrim.
image.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I see secondary fatigue is setting in on SDN

Best thread ever. Man, RuneScape though. I remember being the ripe age of 11 years old and needing iron and coal to smelt my steel bars to be sold to Berkut77 for 500 gp a piece. The mining guild was the land of milk and honey - it was the promised land. But I needed level 60 mining. And so I went, clicking the three iron rocks over and over again. And when my spirits were low, I would stand behind the steel bars and take a peer not at who I was, but who I was to become.

It was everything I thought it would be and more.

So much this! :laugh:
word..this was the only online game that I got so into...then they made the game "fair"...I quit after that. Oh how them yews were amazing to collect and sell :D, if you want to make money that's where it's at and it took 3 minutes for each tree to grow back.......I don't see how I was so enamoured by this now

I'll bite.

Warrior "stength, leadership, and vast knowledge of arms and armor" = Ortho
Paladin "vanquish evil from darkest corners of the world" = Proctologist
Shaman "master of elements" = Anesthesia
Hunter "battle the unforgiving, primal world" = EM
Rogue "Their honor is purchased in gold" = Plastic surgery
Priest "unwavering devotion to serving people" = Peds
Death Knight = Pathologist
Mage "gifted with keen intellect" = Nephrologist
Monk "bare-knuckle brawlers, healers" = PMR
Druid "shapeshifting, work to preserve balance" = FM
Demon hunter = Oncology
Warlock "in the face of death, they see opportunity" = OB/GYN

I've never played WoW, but I played a lot of Skyrim in high school. I'd say doctors are all mages of some sort.

I've played a warrior since beta. Only class I'll ever love.

10x gladiator. 7 of which were in medical school and residency.

Still managed to match and finish EM despite playing more than I went to class. Fun times.

I think video games of any kind are great for any specialty that involves procedures and hand eye coordination.

I've never played WoW, but I played a lot of Skyrim in high school. I'd say doctors are all mages of some sort.
I think Orcs would be the orthopedic surgeons.
image.jpg

Edit:
Duh, we're talking about classes, not necessarily races... I guess any hardcore warrior would be the stereotypical ortho surgeon.

Last edited:
I'll bite.

Warrior "stength, leadership, and vast knowledge of arms and armor" = Ortho
Paladin "vanquish evil from darkest corners of the world" = Proctologist
Shaman "master of elements" = Anesthesia
Hunter "battle the unforgiving, primal world" = EM
Rogue "Their honor is purchased in gold" = Plastic surgery
Priest "unwavering devotion to serving people" = Peds
Death Knight = Pathologist
Mage "gifted with keen intellect" = Nephrologist
Monk "bare-knuckle brawlers, healers" = PMR
Druid "shapeshifting, work to preserve balance" = FM
Demon hunter = Oncology
Warlock "in the face of death, they see opportunity" = OB/GYN

warlock = obgyn? =/

I lol'd at the pally match up

Still managed to match and finish EM despite playing more than I went to class. Fun times.

I think video games of any kind are great for any specialty that involves procedures and hand eye coordination.
Same here for hunter. Though I've dabbled in Druids a bit, I always come back to my BM spec'd hunter.

I've always been more of a PvPer myself, as well.

10x? Dang, respect! I got glad twice back in BC

I play LoL. Im in my series for silver 1. Solo Q 100%

Made gold 5 recently. Now I'm checking my mail for an invite to worlds. I would make a great backup to Froggen or Piglet or someone.

And yes, the app process has addled my sense of reality. Why do you ask?