INVITATION FOR APPLICATION: President’s Cabinet of ISPRM has decided to establish an inaugural international task force representing early-career physiatrists (up to 5 years after completion of training), PMR residents, fellows and medical students of the world. This is a great opportunity for individuals in their early stage of career and training to develop leadership skills and build strong foundation for their career development. ISPRM is now accepting applications for:
- Board Representatives for World Youth Forum of ISPRM – six open positions.
- Country Ambassadors – one representative from each country.
- General Members – unlimited numbers.
- Apply for an ISPRM Individual/Trainee/Medical Student Member at Become a Member and
- Email your CV and motivational letter to [email protected] as soon as possible.