World's Largest National Investment Banking Competition: OPEN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NIBC2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

My name is Simon and my team is hosting the 2017 National Investment Banking Competition in Toronto, the largest investment banking competition globally for undergraduate and graduate students.

Founded in 2007, NIBC attracts competitors from over 100 universities to compete for a prize pool of $15,000. The competition is sponsored and supported by major banks such as J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, RBC Capital Markets and many more.

This year, NIBC 2017 offers competitors an online learning channel addressing top interview questions and building pitchbooks to help develop core skills for the competition and overall career development. A series of videos has been released on the YouTube:(/user/UBCNIBC) channel.

Undergraduates and graduate students who are interested in the competition can visit nibc.ca to learn more about the competition. Early-bird registration is ending in September based on capacity!

Feel free to directly message me here.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.