Worried about a 40 on the MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer Doughnuts

Homer Doughnuts
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In honor of the “worried about an 11 on VR thread " I felt it would be prudent to up the ridiculousness and open a forum for all those who got a 40 on the MCAT and feel its just not good enough. Feel free to whine and moan about the challenges you face and how will you overcome this insurmountable life obstacle. I look forward to you pointless ranting.

Members don't see this ad.

Whatever dude. The guy was seriously concerned about getting into a top 5 school. You are just screwing around.

Members don't see this ad :)
Homer Doughnuts said:
In honor of the “worried about an 11 on VR thread " I felt it would be prudent to up the ridiculousness and open a forum for all those who got a 40 on the MCAT and feel its just not good enough. Feel free to whine and moan about the challenges you face and how will you overcome this insurmountable life obstacle. I look forward to you pointless ranting.

I got a 40, but am not getting in anywhere. Probably cuz my gpa is pretty low (3.3) and got worse every year and cuz i have disciplinary action etc. I even have a 3.7 in the Gtown SMP this year, but that's not helping. Oh yah, and i applied everywhere (except carrib).

Feel free to bash me or wutever. Enjoy.

batchild39 said:
I got a 40, but am not getting in anywhere. Probably cuz my gpa is pretty low (3.3) and got worse every year and cuz i have disciplinary action etc. I even have a 3.7 in the Gtown SMP this year, but that's not helping. Oh yah, and i applied everywhere (except carrib).

Feel free to bash me or wutever. Enjoy.

sorry, buddy but i guess adcoms look at it and see a really bright student who has trouble making a serious committment to doing the work and who doesn't take his academic endeavors seriously. You might have to prove that by some other means than a high MCATs. :luck:

Homer Doughnuts said:

what thread was that?