Worried about a 40 on the MCAT

Homer Doughnuts

Homer Doughnuts
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
The Lou
    In honor of the “worried about an 11 on VR thread " I felt it would be prudent to up the ridiculousness and open a forum for all those who got a 40 on the MCAT and feel its just not good enough. Feel free to whine and moan about the challenges you face and how will you overcome this insurmountable life obstacle. I look forward to you pointless ranting.

About the Ads

batchild39

Professional Sloth
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 26, 2004
    DC
      Homer Doughnuts said:
      In honor of the “worried about an 11 on VR thread " I felt it would be prudent to up the ridiculousness and open a forum for all those who got a 40 on the MCAT and feel its just not good enough. Feel free to whine and moan about the challenges you face and how will you overcome this insurmountable life obstacle. I look forward to you pointless ranting.

I got a 40, but am not getting in anywhere. Probably cuz my gpa is pretty low (3.3) and got worse every year and cuz i have disciplinary action etc. I even have a 3.7 in the Gtown SMP this year, but that's not helping. Oh yah, and i applied everywhere (except carrib).

Feel free to bash me or wutever. Enjoy.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jun 27, 2004
      1. Medical Student
        batchild39 said:
        I got a 40, but am not getting in anywhere. Probably cuz my gpa is pretty low (3.3) and got worse every year and cuz i have disciplinary action etc. I even have a 3.7 in the Gtown SMP this year, but that's not helping. Oh yah, and i applied everywhere (except carrib).

Feel free to bash me or wutever. Enjoy.

sorry, buddy but i guess adcoms look at it and see a really bright student who has trouble making a serious committment to doing the work and who doesn't take his academic endeavors seriously. You might have to prove that by some other means than a high MCATs. :luck:

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
        10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Jun 27, 2004
        1. Medical Student
          Homer Doughnuts said:

what thread was that?

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.