• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Worried about interviews..

hardworkingstudnt1231241

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2018
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I submitted my application on July 15 and took DAT on Aug 21. My DAT scores are not verified yet, but I sent my unofficial scores to schools I applied to. I have 3.8 GPA and 20 AA (but with 17 QR and 18 PAT). I am so worried that I might not get an interview :( Is it normal to feel anxious?

D

deleted1069873

im in the same boat! dont worry! you have a stellar gpa and a your AA is great. I wouldn't worry its only august! we just need to keep our heads up and not worry until later in the year :)

About the Ads

2thdoctah

2+ Year Member
      Nov 5, 2019
      1. Pre-Dental
        I submitted my application on July 15 and took DAT on Aug 21. My DAT scores are not verified yet, but I sent my unofficial scores to schools I applied to. I have 3.8 GPA and 20 AA (but with 17 QR and 18 PAT). I am so worried that I might not get an interview :( Is it normal to feel anxious?

Attachments

• IMG_6424.JPG
          IMG_6424.JPG
          109.1 KB · Views: 50
        • Haha
        Reactions: 2 users

sierra1303

Mar 7, 2020
        1. Pre-Dental
          I know it's hard but you will get interviews, don't worry!! Just be patient. Message me if you want to vent to each other though, I know how you feel :) Literally had a mental breakdown yesterday over the same reason... I was having all those wild WHAT IF thoughts but... there's no reason to worry.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
          Lifetime Donor
          Sponsor
          Vendor
          15+ Year Member
        • Mar 12, 2005
          New York City
          www.orgoman.com
          1. Non-Student
            It's very normal to feel anxious, I deal with many students and they are all having the same jitters. Sit tight things might take a bit longer with the current situation. You have great stats..Wishing you the best..Nancy

pkris

2+ Year Member
            Nov 24, 2017
            1. Pre-Dental
              I think its very normal to feel this way, especially under the current world-circumstances that all of us are under right now! I took my DAT August 2nd and submitted my entire application with all my secondaries a week later, and got verified a week after that. Its definitely a process, and schools are having to accommodate for a plethora of students (i.e. online coursework, late DATs, etc.). Don't worry, we're all in the same boat :)

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.