worried about my immuno grade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
well i just wrapped up the spring term, and the prospects for my immunology grade are not good at all....probably looking at a C or C+....hopefully this won't affect my chances too much since it would be my first C...

but my question is, since its a spring term grade and I have already sent my transcripts to AADSAS (in late may), will dental schools even see the C before they make a decision?? Since I've applied early, im hoping to get October and/or november interviews, at which point they wouldnt even know i got that C would they?? I know we have to update our grades in January, but won't some schools make decisions before that even comes up??

Members don't see this ad.

nrlee said:
well i just wrapped up the spring term, and the prospects for my immunology grade are not good at all....probably looking at a C or C+....hopefully this won't affect my chances too much since it would be my first C...

but my question is, since its a spring term grade and I have already sent my transcripts to AADSAS (in late may), will dental schools even see the C before they make a decision?? Since I've applied early, im hoping to get October and/or november interviews, at which point they wouldnt even know i got that C would they?? I know we have to update our grades in January, but won't some schools make decisions before that even comes up??
since it's spring semester and schools'll request transcripts directly from you, chances r they'll c the c, u get what i mean?

i think you're ok though, i wouldn't even recommend a letter of explanation except at schools notorious for admitting the highest gpa students (ucla, harvard, etc)

One C will not hurt you. I have a couple on my transcript from way back when and it only surfaced in a couple of interviews. Relax, you'll be fine! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I turned my application in before the Spring quarter grades came out. Do I need to send in another transcript?

only if schools request it
(all of the schools I applied to requested)

AUG2UAG said:
only if schools request it
(all of the schools I applied to requested)

I suppose those schools will contact me if they need the new grades. My spring quarter grades are still not posted. My university tends to take a long time with grading. I've been checking my grades like a maniac.