Worried big time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbehzad

Faddayy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just got back my results from Kaplan Test #3, and I dropped big time.
I was quite pleased with my progress, but now I feel like all the studying has gone to waste.

Kaptest 1- 9P, 7V, 10B=26
test 2-10P, 10V, 8B=28
test 3-8P, 9V, 8B=25

What makes me mad is that I had like 2 weeks to study between test 2 and 3 because of spring break.

Do you think this is something to worry about, or part of me says that this was a wake up call.

I guess I need to let out some frustration right now.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by pbehzad
So I just got back my results from Kaplan Test #3, and I dropped big time.
I was quite pleased with my progress, but now I feel like all the studying has gone to waste.

Kaptest 1- 9P, 7V, 10B=26
test 2-10P, 10V, 8B=28
test 3-8P, 9V, 8B=25

What makes me mad is that I had like 2 weeks to study between test 2 and 3 because of spring break.

Do you think this is something to worry about, or part of me says that this was a wake up call.

I guess I need to let out some frustration right now.

Thanks.

Dont worry dude, the test prep company tests vary greatly from the aamc tests (the real deal). They are harder and dont really signify where you are at in your prep. Like I said in a thread earlier, I took the 5R VR yesterday and scored an 11, I took the TPR verbal today and got an 8.

Also, you still have nearly 4 weeks before the beast. Thats plenty of time for improvement!

Take an AAMC test. The Kaplan score is different than what you'll actually get.

A few points' variation is not much on practice tests...as stated earlier, they can be notoriously inconsistent. The real test will almost certainly be different from the practice tests, anyway...only thing you can do is just try to be as prepared as possible.