Worried I'll be late due to committee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jbdental5757

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have everything else in, but I have my committee interview on Tuesday and it can take up to 2 weeks for it to be uploaded to my application. This takes things to around September 1st...

I'm worried because my gpa isn't so good: ogpa is 3.3 and sgpa is 3.36

My dat is:
AA: 22
Ts: 23
Ochem: 23
Gchem: 23
Bio: 22
Rc: 22
Qr: 19
Pat: 19

What do you guys think? Am I late and at a disadvantage because of it?

Members don't see this ad.

I have everything else in, but I have my committee interview on Tuesday and it can take up to 2 weeks for it to be uploaded to my application. This takes things to around September 1st...

My dat is:

But there is an upward trend on my gpa for the last 2years

My dat is:

I am in the same position. If you are applying to a certain school like Marquette, their recommended deadline for completion of application is Sept. 1. I told my my committee person about this, and she said she'll have it before the deadline. It was originally going to take 3-5 weeks and could have ended up mid September before the letter was finished. So you let your committee person know about your deadlines.