worse score on the second pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nova2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I did worse on the second PCAT how can I justify that on the interview day?

thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe you had more to do in the weeks leading up to your second PCAT that you couldn't study as much.

I took the PCAT for the second time today and did worse than the first also. I definitely did not get the same amount of study as I did for the first one. An avalanche of things to remember all at the same time. PCAT, 3exams, death in the family, someone quit at work=mandated to work....yuck. I should of just cancelled taking the Sept test and retook in Jan. (although my first score is still above the average accepted score at the school I want to get in to.....and I already have an interview for that school in a couple weeks) So, hopefully they won't want me to retake in Jan.

I hate having excuses as to why I didn't do well. But I think I will explain it more of how I handle priorities and unexpected situations. I found it more of a priority to study and do well in my current courses than for my PCAT retake.

ugh...