Worst Mass Shooting in U.S. History

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just ignore the troll. After a while, if everybody does that, he'll figure out he's having a monologue and move on.

If you click on his user name or avatar and then click Ignore, you won't have to read his brainfarts ever again.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe the police report mentioned that "he was coming right for us!"

Reactions: 1 users
Assuming he was shot on the ground with his arms up it's pretty horrendous police misconduct. That being said, there is no video of the actual shooting, just video before and after. Is there any police report or explanation of what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
i'm just saying, when the first thing CNN does is try to find my criminal record, just come out and say I was another SDN looney

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/local/violent-arrest-of-teacher-caught-on-video-officers/nr3W6/

This 2nd teacher was probably a threat. I mean the police said black as a whole have more violent tendencies and he doesn't blame white people for having the thoughts about black people that they do. It's on the video. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm all for firing the officer for the comments...the arrest is a different story because she wasn't physically complying.