Worthy of an update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just trying to get an opinion if these activities are worthy of a pre-II and/or pre-interview update.

- 500 hours of clinical research: Started a new clinical research job during my gap year that I didn't have a chance to include in my primary. Lots of quality patient contact (vitals, ecgs, helping with ivs etc) + research experience (chart reviews, consenting etc). Got promoted from an assistant to a coordinator after my third month and all of the data I collect will be included in RCTs. Relevant to my "application story" as I wrote extensively about being interested in addressing mental health and this research is all with patients suffering from mental illnesses

- Completed 40 additional hours of shadowing with a PCP at rural clinic that serves primarily undocumented immigrants. I only had 20 hours of shadowing listed on my primary which might be a red flag

- Started volunteering at a free clinic. (Not any substantial hours so I'm thinking of NOT including this until I have accumulated 100 hours)

-Completed 150 hours of clinical/nonclinical volunteering that I had projected hours for on my primary
I think they're update worthy, and agree with holding off on the new gig at the free clinic for now.

Reactions: 1 users