Would a B in speech look bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carbon090

Coffee pls
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took a recent exam and got a C+ on it. I talked to my professor and he told me in order to get an A in the course I needed to get an A on the last speech, which I'll be working hard to make that happen.

But all I want to know is if I do get a B, would it look bad. I know you can get B's and still get into medical school, even C's, I just want to know if it looks bad for this particular class.

Anyway thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

umm...really? its speech.

According to the MSAR, anything less than an A- in speech is pretty damning. The reason my dean gave is because they really are driving at training physicians capable of communicating very well with patients and colleagues.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
? anything less than an A will pretty much end your chances at med school...

have you thought about nursing school?:xf:

I got a B in speech relax.... (Ha, now that I think of it maybe if I relaxed in speech I would have another A on my transcript)

if your lucky you might get into a DO school if you pull 4.0 from now on.. your best best is probably the carib though.

I got an A+ in speech...

I just took a recent exam and got a C+ on it. I talked to my professor and he told me in order to get an A in the course I needed to get an A on the last speech, which I'll be working hard to make that happen.

But all I want to know is if I do get a B, would it look bad. I know you can get B's and still get into medical school, even C's, I just want to know if it looks bad for this particular class.

Anyway thanks!

Last edited:
Have you thought about becoming...
0000039510_20070504111310.jpg

You have a promising future career in the hospital awaiting you:

janitor.jpg

Anyway thanks!

They're giving you ****, bro. It's speech. Calm down. :-D If it were a therapeutic communication course, I could see that being a minor issue. Public speaking, though? Just shoot for that B and relax.