• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Would any admitted MD look at the final draft of my PS!!

About the Ads

marcosma

5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2016
  1. Medical Student
    I’m happy to read - PM me a google doc link and where you are with it (final draft looking for a once-over, first draft that you’re still working through, close to final draft where you like the ideas but want wording help, etc)

Reactions: 1 user

random14

Apr 13, 2020
    1. Medical Student
      Also happy to read personal statement and/or work and activities sections (include hours, put XXX for names). PM a google doc link giving me full edit permissions (and "anyone with link can edit"). I will use track changes.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.