Would anyone like to help me out a bit, would really appreciate it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JWD1023

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To whom it applies,
Dental school is in my near future and I am currently researching a few of them to see which one would be the best fit. Also, I am writing a research paper on the same topic and would really appreciate it if all you extremely generous students who are currently at either Iowa, Minnesota, Crieghton, Marquette or IUPUI dental programs would help me by responding to this post so I can then conduct a quick interview and ask you a couple of questions about your experience it would a big step in the betterment of my paper (and much more enjoyable to read) Thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad.

To whom it applies,
Dental school is in my near future and I am currently researching a few of them to see which one would be the best fit. Also, I am writing a research paper on the same topic and would really appreciate it if all you extremely generous students who are currently at either Iowa, Minnesota, Crieghton, Marquette or IUPUI dental programs would help me by responding to this post so I can then conduct a quick interview and ask you a couple of questions about your experience it would a big step in the betterment of my paper (and much more enjoyable to read) Thanks everyone
Good luck applying. I hope dental school is as near as you're taking for granted. I'm at IUPUI; feel free to PM me any questions you have, and I'll do my best to answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope dental school is as near as you're taking for granted.
Is this kind of comment really necessary to a completely innocent post? From a moderator I would expect a little less "looking down then nose".

Is this kind of comment really necessary to a completely innocent post? From a moderator I would expect a little less "looking down then nose".

Unless they already have acceptances at all of these schools (which could be possible, but is not stated), there are definitely no guarantees and assuming they will get in is presumptuous.

I wasn't trying to be contemptuous, but as other posters have said, "dental school is in my near future" is pretty brassy when you haven't even applied yet.

I wasn't trying to be contemptuous, but as other posters have said, "dental school is in my near future" is pretty brassy when you haven't even applied yet.

Now come on.......what happened to all the love on this forum?whats wrong with having a lil dream and faith that he will get it?lets be easy on him :p

Now come on.......what happened to all the love on this forum?whats wrong with having a lil dream and faith that he will get it?lets be easy on him :p

Lets go easy on Aphistis right now. With basically 6 weeks until graduation, I'm sure IU is doing everything possible to break him down piece by piece one last time before they give him the diploma and send him out(and make his life about 1000 times better!)

Lets go easy on Aphistis right now. With basically 6 weeks until graduation, I'm sure IU is doing everything possible to break him down piece by piece one last time before they give him the diploma and send him out(and make his life about 1000 times better!)
31 days, 3 hours, 10 minutes, and 50 seconds...49 seconds...48...

:D