Would anyone read my research essay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byong_soo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hello,

I'm still writing my research essay (although STILL not decided on MSTP, I'm writing anyway), am almost done with first draft, and was wondering if anyone could help a brother out. :D
I am so bad at writing. =( I wanted to make sure things make sense to readers and general direction is on the right track (and other comments even better!). My pre-med advisor BRIEFLY read it, but he said it was fine. I am suspicious that he's not an experienced in research essay critique than in PS critique.

I'll PM my essay~ Please let me know. Please help me.

Members don't see this ad.

byong_soo said:
:) Hello,

I'm still writing my research essay (although STILL not decided on MSTP, I'm writing anyway), am almost done with first draft, and was wondering if anyone could help a brother out. :D
I am so bad at writing. =( I wanted to make sure things make sense to readers and general direction is on the right track (and other comments even better!). My pre-med advisor BRIEFLY read it, but he said it was fine. I am suspicious that he's not an experienced in research essay critique than in PS critique.

I'll PM my essay~ Please let me know. Please help me.

I'll look at it, but it would certainly be more fun if you posted it :D

Well, I'll also volunteer, having been in bench research for a few years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks thanks thanks y'all.

Hard24Get said:
I'll look at it, but it would certainly be more fun if you posted it :D

Oh god, that would be embarassing. I don't wanna be the laughingstock on SDN! But I guess I could always change my ID. Hehe

I'll volunteer too. I'm also in the middle of writing my research essay. Maybe you could read mine over too.