Would like some help adding to school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChiefMassasoit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recent graduate with a degree in Biology with honors in the Arts and Sciences
Resident of Ohio
Average ECs, some strong leadership experiences, ~50 hours shadowing, no research experience
Average letters of recommendation with a strong one from director of volunteer services at a large hospital

3.70 cgpa
3.55 sgpa
35 balanced MCAT

Boston University
Tufts
OSU
Sidney Kimmel
Loyola
Toledo
Miami
Wright State
University of Cincinnati

Looking for input on any OOS private reach schools I might consider with no research experience and any mid-tier or safety schools. Trying to be as selective as possible with school list. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

NYMC, Albany, Penn St, Temple, Drexel, Rosy Franklin, Hofstra for matches.

CWRU, Rochester, Einstein, USC for mid-reaches.

I wouldn't count on much upper tier love w/ no research at all.

I suggest:

U VM
ALL OH schools
Miami
St. Louis
Albany
Rochester
Rush
Rosy Franklin
NYMC
EVMS
Wake Forest
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
Creighton
Tulane
Loyola
USF Morsani
BU
Any new MD school, especially Hofstra. Skip Central MI and the three new FL schools. I can't recommend CNU.

Recent graduate with a degree in Biology with honors in the Arts and Sciences
Resident of Ohio
Average ECs, some strong leadership experiences, ~50 hours shadowing, no research experience
Average letters of recommendation with a strong one from director of volunteer services at a large hospital

3.70 cgpa
3.55 sgpa
35 balanced MCAT

Boston University
Tufts
OSU
Sidney Kimmel
Loyola
Toledo
Miami
Wright State
University of Cincinnati

Looking for input on any OOS private reach schools I might consider with no research experience and any mid-tier or safety schools. Trying to be as selective as possible with school list. Thanks in advance!