Would others jump on working saturdays from home?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

finalpsychyear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of My jobs which I do part time work for would love if I could do a a few saturdays a month 100% from home via tele which i already do for them some during the week.

Proposal:
10am-4pm, Only 5 clinical hrs with 1 hr for admin. max 10 pts although high no show means closer to 7-8.
$54,000 (1099) based on doing 48 saturdays in a year but I have complete control to do 0-4 saturdays and of course I can be located anywhere i want and change the schedule as needed.

As a young doc only doing 31 clinical hours a week as of now I feel like doing these kind of things and investing it will pay big time down the road and yes i've been reading white coat reader a lot recently. I also fear not knowing how long these kind of extra shifts will be available as if i refuse they may hire more Psych NPs to do this so just wondering others input.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
One of My jobs which I do part time work for would love if I could do a a few saturdays a month 100% from home via tele which i already do for them some during the week.

Proposal:
10am-4pm, Only 5 clinical hrs with 1 hr for admin. max 10 pts although high no show means closer to 7-8.
$54,000 (1099) based on doing 48 saturdays in a year but I have complete control to do 0-4 saturdays and of course I can be located anywhere i want and change the schedule as needed.

As a young doc only doing 31 clinical hours a week as of now I feel like doing these kind of things and investing it will pay big time down the road and yes i've been reading white coat reader a lot recently. I also fear not knowing how long these kind of extra shifts will be available as if i refuse they may hire more Psych NPs to do this so just wondering others input.

What's the telepsych company, if you don't mind sharing?

What's the telepsych company, if you don't mind sharing?

Its not a company but a private clinic which is integrating telepsyc along with regular face to face time with the provider. 4 hrs total driving in a day can be a bit much as its located in nowhere.