would this count for a second semester English class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scpm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know my freshman writing seminar counted for one semester. Next semester I want to take a class through my school's English department called "Art of Film" heres the description:

Introduction to film analysis. Covers basics of mise-en-scene, cinematography, editing, and sound as well as fundamental principles of film narrative, style, genre, and theory. Films chosen from a number of different historical periods and national contexts, including classical Hollywood cinema

I assume it's writing intensive? It sounds interesting and fits in my schedule. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope a second semester english class will have to be called ENGL ## or Composition II.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope a second semester english class will have to be called ENGL ## or Composition II.

It's titled ENGL 195! Would a straight up composition class work for the majority of schools?

Yep what they're looking for is Composition I&II. That class will most likely have a description that will say "the second semester of english 1..." etc

Reactions: 1 user