Would this suit mix be okay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

powerballwinner

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So just got this gig for $60!!!! Couldn't not get it, is this too informal for interview attire? 40 actually since i found a 20 right outside store :D

I much rather be able to use this for my interview than get a suit that goes $200+...
Is this too informal?
I was thinking either a light pink, light blue, or white dress shirt to go with this and navy tie!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Jacket.jpg
    Jacket.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Pants.jpg
    Pants.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Shoes.jpg
    Shoes.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Attire.jpg
    Attire.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I dropped that 20. Lol I like the attire- it's not as professional as I'd like tbh but if you're a stellar candidate with a great personality it probably won't be much of a factor

Reactions: 1 users
It's fine… I just would not do loud colors for the shirt/tie.

@ powerballwinner Lighter colors are always less formal…If the jacket was darker it would be a definite go, but if you are strapped for cash I would say it's ok.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't add another variable bro!! Spend the $200.00 NOW!! If you get rejected, you'll forever ask yourself. Was it the outfit? Was it too casual? If you get in, even better. Now you have a suit to wear for white coat ceremonies, meetings, church, weddings, etc...

Reactions: 2 users
I would not wear that unless you have an extremely high GPA/DAT and a ton of great EC's.

Seems a little too casual for interviews, I think I'm getting too fixed on the pants not matching the jacket though.

Did that store have the pants to match the jacket? I think you would be fine if you had the full suit.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile