Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters
I've got to say, I was talking with one of my friends about a volunteer job I was looking at taking. She looked at me like I was crazy, and said "You're in school all day five days a week, you've got homework to do every weekday night, and now you're going to take a job on Friday and Saturday nights," and I replied, "I would give my right kidney to get into medical school." Now I realize that was a slight exaggeration, but I think most of us would do a lot to get into medical school.... Though I prefer the word crap to poop, poop gives too much of a mental picture...

Members don't see this ad.

poop is fun to say tho, its a palindrome :D

This reminds me of the time I wanted to grill hamburgers and only had hotdog buns handy.....of course I had to shape the meat like....well you get the picture. ah memories:D
P.S. true story by the way...and no i wouldn't eat a real one lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by JCPhelps
This reminds me of the time I wanted to grill hamburgers and only had hotdog buns handy.....of course I had to shape the meat like....well you get the picture. ah memories:D
P.S. true story by the way...and no i wouldn't eat a real one lol.
:laugh: God, this whole thread reminds me of Fear Factor (which keeps getting freakier every week).

I second what somebody said above--we've already been through so much shiit during this process, that actually eating it might not be as bad as it sounds. Like when I've been through emotional pain in the past, sometimes I would think, "God, I wish I could switch this to physical pain instead."

I've been through a lot, but I have to admit that this app process is among the most mentally and emotionally painful experiences.

Originally posted by oldman
i saw a video of some guy eating poop. it was pretty weird.

And I suppose this is what medical students at your crazy medical school do for fun, huh? I bet they even make you watch that stuff in class. Glad I'm not in your shoes....

oh wait....

I will be next year ;)

I would! Come on, now. The majority of us have taken bio and o-chem. We know what is in poop. If you just think of it as carbons, etc., it isn't that bad! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
I think you guys are all idiots. If I had the chance to go to my first choice, I'd eat all kinds of sht.

ahh it was nice to read these over again.....

im still laughing hahaha.....

good job predent....

Reactions: 1 user
i'd be the poop master if you offered an acceptance.

if you guaranteed me for a UC school, i'd follow up the hot dog with a 40 filled with pee and a booger creme pie.

this thread is freakin' hilarious!

i wouldn't eat sh1t for anything except to keep from dying (if it came down to that). that is just disgusting.

the amount of animal fecal matter in foods is different because it's heated and processed and the bacteria ends up not being harmful. all manufacturing places have room for error as long as it doesn't harm the general public and the place is ISO9000 approved.

stifler ate a piece of poo to keep from being embarassed he lost the ring to jim's wedding. now that's a true player. =)

absolutley.

i would not cut off a finger however. And would not, apparently, work as hard as i would have needed to to get into harvard. thats the sad thing.

but poop....no problem. Maybe i could throw the offer out there.

"In the hopes of enhansing my application i would like to update you on these new developments. I have finished my fall semester with all A's and I have volunteered repeatedly over the semester. As well I am willing, should it be neccesary, to eat as much as 1 Kg of fresh poop in exhange for an acceptance or 1 tablespoon of poop for an interview."

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by hightrump
"In the hopes of enhansing my application i would like to update you on these new developments. I have finished my fall semester with all A's and I have volunteered repeatedly over the semester. As well I am willing, should it be neccesary, to eat as much as 1 Kg of fresh poop in exhange for an acceptance or 1 tablespoon of poop for an interview."

LOL!!:laugh:

Dude, who's poop is it? If it was mine, ok, but anyone else's: Hell No!!

Originally posted by brickmanli
Well, I guess it's better than sexual favors.

Must have had some REALLY bad sex.

Originally posted by Optimist
Must have had some REALLY bad sex.

yeah i know.... even bad sex is better than gourmet poop.

I'd think the bad sex option is well...sexier

If you wont eat sht to go to your #1 choice, you should really evaluate your career choice, since you'll be eating plenty of it during basic sciences and from your attendings.

I'd eat the dog for another half point on the MCAT (and I got a 34!), much less acceptance to my #1 school. Hell, I'd eat the dog for free if there wasnt anything else to eat in the house. Man, this whole discussion is making me hungry...

I saw a guy give himself a beer enema, shoot it into a cup, then drink it.

Then somebody in the audience yelled,"That dude's gonna get hepatitis!" (from himself?)

This was at a freakshow by the way. I had no idea what to expect, was pretty disgusted, and left right away. Not my cup of tea.

Originally posted by Milhouse Van Houten
I'm talkin' foot long. I know I would.
I would eat ten of them. :)

depends on the poop. if its the hard dried up dog poop-beefjerky kind, sure. But hot-n-fresh soft logs, no.

It's interesting to watch this trend of increasing desperation over the last 3 year's candidates. A kind of evolution is taking place.

This evolution in which you are referring has been occurring since the more intelligent candidate (and party, for that matter) was not elected president. We are all engineers who took the mcat because we got laid off.

It's time we elect a doctor for president so he'll change the policy of resident pay and we dont have to eat poop to pay our rent.

i would eat a poop dog under certain conditions:

I could wear a blindfold
I could eat it with other food in a meal
If it's mine and not soft and mushy.

Does eating it also include a free ride?

Maybe it could become a reality show called:

Desperate to Be a Doctor

The Discovery health channel could have their very own blood and guts way to the top. Eat poop, among other things, and you might have a chance at the grand prize: Admission to Medical School!! of course, they won't tell you that it's the Autonomous School of Mexico - but med school is med school, right?

since i am dedicated and determined enough to eat poop, then screw the acceptance and just give me that degree :cool:

OK, I would, but only if I could have skipped the whole MCAT, waiting, AMCAS, waiting, secondaries, waiting, interviews, waiting, process.

You know how we do it down south, I can't have my poop without mah cornbread and chicken! Whoever's poop I eat, it better damn well have some corn in it, coz maw always says I need mah vegetables.

Hercules Hercules, mmmm hmm child!

This is crazy! The guy talking about the severe herpes and penis necrosis had me crying with laughter!

For all of you who said "Yes" what if the bet was for eating fresh, runny, dark first poop of a newborn?
NOW WHAT!:wow:

hey guys,
wow this is pretty funny. i wrote this post while i was applying to medical school years ago. and know i'm a third year! in case you were wondering: yes, i would now eat a poop hot dog to get into my first choice of residency!

Milhouse Van Houten said:
hey guys,
wow this is pretty funny. i wrote this post while i was applying to medical school years ago. and know i'm a third year! in case you were wondering: yes, i would now eat a poop hot dog to get into my first choice of residency!

hahahaha i dont think i could eat poop..im a vegitarian...unless of course it was deer poop ( cuz tats vegitarian)

SDN has it all folks :p . How did I miss out on this jewel of a thread. Please bump more funnies please ;) .

ahh if only all of life's problems could be solved by eating human excrement... Why doesn't someone try it and see if it works?

I'd eat it. I'd eat two of them...as long as I could have deli mustard and sauerkraut.

I guess as long as it was mine with mustard. It better be for a full scholarship too! :scared:

Pre-Dent-David said:
I WOULD EAT A WHOLE SWIMMING POOL FULL OF POOP AND OTHER VILE SUBSTANCES FOR JUST ONE SECOND OF RELIEF FROM MY SEVER GENITAL HERPES AND NECROSIS OF MY PENIS :(
ew wth

If you ask me, this whole thread is pretty crappy!!! :D

Yeah, I'd eat a box of them, unless I was going to get into my first choice anyways. :D

cbc said:
If you wont eat sht to go to your #1 choice, you should really evaluate your career choice, since you'll be eating plenty of it during basic sciences and from your attendings.

While that may in fact occur, there is a difference. What you're talking about is figurative "fecal matter". Literal fecal matter contains all sorts of nasty bacteria (and is just rather unpleasant anyway). YUCK :p

Supadupafly said:
I saw a guy give himself a beer enema, shoot it into a cup, then drink it.

Then somebody in the audience yelled,"That dude's gonna get hepatitis!" (from himself?)

This was at a freakshow by the way. I had no idea what to expect, was pretty disgusted, and left right away. Not my cup of tea.

That is officially nasty!!!!!!

HAHA poop hotdog! The other day my girlfriend told me she hung puti on the wall. Apparently puti means "cupid or cherrub or something". I, thinking it was poop, asked, "How'd you get it to stick?" :laugh: :laugh: She won't say the word "puti" in front of me anymore!

i wouldnt eat a poop dog for a trillion dollars.

today's generation has become too comfortable. if you come from a poor family, eating s**t for a trillion dollars is like a dream come true. i'll rather eat a poop dog and lost a bit of my own dignity than to lose my dignity because i couldn't support my family.

EDIT:
What am I saying.... ignore this post :oops: