Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters
mdforlife said:
I would eat anything, do anything and anyone to gain admission to my #1.

I am a bad person

Would you...kill me? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i probably wouldn't eat a footlong, but if it's something that i can down in one bite, then i'd seriously consider it.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Turkeyman said:
Hahaha, I was thinking in terms of consistency. The texture of the hot n' smooth turds would be comparable to that of pudding, chocolate mousse, whipped topping or some other soft and silky dessert.

Regarding them actually going past your taste buds....that's a whole diff story =[
dude, that is seriously nasty. I like... :thumbup:

A much more important question:

If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself? I know I would. I'd slap some stadium mustard on myself... I'd be delicious.

What if it was certified free range, organic poop? :laugh:

The more and more I think about this the more I say yes. I would eat it cold so then I couldn't really taste it.

I guess it would depend on who made the poop..

are condiments allowed? What about poop patties?

When I was a kid, I went to the Pittsburgh Science Museum and one of their exhibits was comparing dog poop and human poop! It was by far the most popular exhibit on display too!.....sadly, this is my only childhood memory.

Here we go again...but yes, I'd still eat a turd. bring it. :D

i'd eat a turd to get into med school.

Members don't see this ad :)
man--if they wanted a really good episode of fear factor, they should just get some pre-meds and have the prize be admission to top choice med school.........those crazy kids would do ANYTHING!

sadly enough yes, why does it come down to this . . . .:(

big_smiles said:
sadly enough yes, why does it come down to this . . . .:(
Because the (adcoms) know we will do it. Those bastards. :mad:
They probably are reading this right now laughing their heads off because they can. :smuggrin:

Nikki2002 said:
man--if they wanted a really good episode of fear factor, they should just get some pre-meds and have the prize be admission to top choice med school.........those crazy kids would do ANYTHING!

dude you could totally have a bunch of reality tv show spinoffs for med school students. That fear-factor one would be pretty interesing. But I'm thinking Survivor Siberia for admission into Harvard, or big brother 20 with nothing but pre-meds. Oh and did anybody notice that the new bachelor season has a doctor for a bachelor?

DNM503 said:
How much does this hot dog cost? Do you have to eat second(arie)s?

it costs $5... and it's too late now to eat secondaries, so no.

Count me in....for like the 5th time.

BaylorGuy said:
Count me in....for like the 5th time.
Me too. Guess we're just full of ****! Sorry couldn't help myself. :laugh:

I'm not going to say "yes, i wouldn't even think twice about eating a poop hot dog to get into my #1" because let's be serious, if you are ACTUALLY faced with the scenario, and someone hands you a foot long poopdog on one of those special long buns, 99% of you are going to think twice, i guarantee it. The other 1% are on serious drugs!

and i think you can afford me some authority on this matter, i mean c'mon look at my username

Are you all aware of just how many bacteria are in a given turd? There are about 1,000,000,000,000/gram of poop. Even if none were pathogens, digesting that much gram negative wall components would be very bad indeed. In conclusion, I am tired of this thread and chose to resort to scientific facts to argue against eating a poop hot dog.

And no, I wouldn't eat one. You can't go to medical school if you die beforehand.

TerdFerguson said:
I'm not going to say "yes, i wouldn't even think twice about eating a poop hot dog to get into my #1" because let's be serious, if you are ACTUALLY faced with the scenario, and someone hands you a foot long poopdog on one of those special long buns, 99% of you are going to think twice, i guarantee it. The other 1% are on serious drugs!

I think you're absolutely right. Eating poop is out of the question. That's just disgusting!!!! Ewie ewwwwwww!

Never. Wouldn't lower myself (even further) to get into a top choice.

I really do want to see this episode of Fear Factor though, anyone know when it will be re-aired?

Dr Trek 1 said:
I really do want to see this episode of Fear Factor though, anyone know when it will be re-aired?

For Texas residents i think it will be aired on January 31 ~11pm Central time.

Just keep a look out on the "Texas Interviews" thread

gujuDoc said:
Agreed with the above bolded. This is a stupid question and thankfully a choice that will never have to be made.

I wouldn't eat feces if my life depended on it. That is just down right nasty. Oh and I'm a vegetarian, so I wouldn't eat a real hot dog either.

You'd rather die than eat feces?

What's the worse that could happen? An E. Coli infection that resolves in a week?

That's worse than death?

Okay then.

I didn't have to resort to fecalphagia - the adcom was gentle...

Congrats on the acceptance LabMonster....no eating **** for you :D

tacrum43 said:
Are you all aware of just how many bacteria are in a given turd? There are about 1,000,000,000,000/gram of poop. Even if none were pathogens, digesting that much gram negative wall components would be very bad indeed. In conclusion, I am tired of this thread and chose to resort to scientific facts to argue against eating a poop hot dog.

And no, I wouldn't eat one. You can't go to medical school if you die beforehand.
I didn't read every page, so sorry if it's been mentioned, but is this a fresh, straight-from-the-colon poop hot dog, or are you allowed to irradiate/microwave or otherwise kill the bacteria first? Oh god, just the idea of the smell of cooking poop is making me nauseous, I retract my statement.

Or get some local anaesthetic from a dentist and inject it in your tongue beforehand.

dajimmers said:
I didn't read every page, so sorry if it's been mentioned, but is this a fresh, straight-from-the-colon poop hot dog, or are you allowed to irradiate/microwave or otherwise kill the bacteria first? Oh god, just the idea of the smell of cooking poop is making me nauseous, I retract my statement.

Or get some local anaesthetic from a dentist and inject it in your tongue beforehand.

I was thinking about putting it on the grill, and seasoning it with some fiery chipotle peppers. Perhaps make it a chili dog.

Has anyone read the book How to eat fried worms ? Similar concept. It's all in the dressing.

OSUdoc08 said:
I was thinking about putting it on the grill, and seasoning it with some fiery chipotle peppers. Perhaps make it a chili dog.

I don't think I'm ever going to be able to eat chili again now. :barf:

Check out this post from Pre-Allo:

Originally Posted by Praetorian
"A lot of the premeds I know (including numerous people on here) would probably skin, cook and eat a human infant to gain admission to their top choice school."

it's that time of the month again...

and so Milhouse said...
robert-sengstacke-i-have-a-dream.jpg
* to have this thread live forever, one day perhaps being stickied on the pre-med forum, for everyone to witness the trials and burdens the old-timers had to go through

* please note no disrespect to the King, he's a mighty fine man and I think he is better than your dad.

ugg not this thread again.

oh well....I like poop. :thumbup:

No way. I'd make *them* eat poop. All of them.

This thread is officially dead. Time of death is 1:01AM EST. Please do not post on it. It would be like writing on the dead. It's disrespectful, and it makes no sense.

This post does not count, however, because no one had officially called the time of death. The time of death is 1:01AM

Once again, this thread is dead. Do not post.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
it cannot be stopped dark one, I saw the light through Milhouse, and he's commanded me and his followers to live the dream...the poop dream. Do you have what it takes to be one?

Gotta catch 'em all!

The sweet scent of pipe tobacco invades your nostrils as you walk into the room. Standing there at the entrance you glance around you to see an array of thick books lining the mahogany bookshelves. For some reason you feel very relaxed in the room, it could be the warm sunlight that's filtering in through the window behind the desk, or the colorful portraits hanging on the wall. All of a sudden the warm feeling vanishes as you realize where you really are: you're at your number one choice for medical school, your dream school and behind the desk in the chair with it's back facing toward you is your interviewer. The swivel chair slowly turns around and there you are confronted with the man who you will be spending the next fifteen minutes with (or at least you hope it will last that long). He's an elderly man, you assume early to mid sixties. His face is all shriveled like that of a raisin, probably from years of heavy smoking. He has on thick glasses much like that evil b!tch of a teacher you had for Biology class, actually, had she a bit more facial hair they could've passed off for twins you think to yourself. He sits there staring at you, you begin to panic, thousands of thoughts begin to fly through your head, "Am I dressed appropriately? Why is he looking at me so strangely, is there a booger hanging out of my nose? Should I wait for him to talk or should I?" After 20 seconds of silence (and staring at you in a creepy way), "Sit" he says in a raspy voice, and motions toward the wooden chair seated in front of his desk. You walk over to the chair and sit down. "This is quite an office..." you begin to say but he quickly cuts you off with a hand gesture to indicate silence. He reaches over and pulls out a pile of papers from his desk. "Good he's pulling out my files" you think to yourself. "Have you ever heard of the Student Doctor Network forums?" He asks. "Oh yes, actually..." he cuts you off again, "Are you an active-posting member?" he asks. You figure it best that you give him a straight answer so just reply with a "Yes" instead of trying to continue the conversation. He drops the pile of papers onto the desk and they make a slight thud. "What I have here..." he points to the papers, "...are some unusual posts from that silly forum, one in particular that catches my attention is this one" he tosses a paper to you and you read the title "Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?" How could you forget this one!? You try and hold back a grin but it's no use, as you begin reading the posts "...I'm talkin' foot long..." when you see out of the corner of the eye your interviewer reaching back into the desk drawer and pulling something out. "Good god", you think to yourself, "what smells like ****?" You glance up and to your horror, there lying on the middle of his desk on top of a bunch of other papers is a white plate. On top of the plate are what looks like corndogs, but you know what he's getting at, and you sure as hell know what those are. "Now by looking at the grin on your face there a few seconds ago I think you know what this is about, and let me start out by telling you this is no joke". You begin to feel dizzy. "Medical schools around the country decided a few days ago that along with good grades and mcat scores, which you most certainly do have, the applicant must prove that they are "enthusiastic" about getting into medical school, therefore we have decided to come up with little "tests" to see how committed you really are." You gulp, your head begins to pound, and you can feel your hear beating like mad. "So my friend, you have two choices: a) eat the "poop hot dog" like your fellow SDN'ers call it, or b) walk out, and never set foot in anything medical related EVER, I will notify all committees that you failed to pass the "test" and will make sure that no one ever admits you, not even the Carribean, it's entirely up to you." You glance down at the three poop hot dogs on the plate, the stench growing more intense with each breath you take, what do I do, what do I do, WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!, the voice keeps screaming to you inside your head. What did you do?

Haha the poop returns. Revenge of the Poop the Ride

Where is the enthusiasm, where are the supporters! Don't betray Milhouse now!

(Maybe this idea has already come up on this thread, but it's too long for me to read all of it)

I told a friend the other day about this thread, and said that I'd be willing to eat a poop hot dog to get into WashU, and was kidding about whether I should let them know in a letter of intent. My friend said, "wait, so would this be a poop hotdog with the poop as the dog, or like poop on top of a regular dog, like a chili dog, but a poopdog?"

Gross. He clearly gave it a lot of thought.

did you nkow that rabbits eat their own sh*%*(@#*(#@? that's why their sY*#(*#(*$ becomes pellets because it's so compact.

Believe it or not...
insdlogo.jpg

* s#*$(*#@ it got cut off.

yeah i read about that in general bio. it's pretty sweet.

oh yeah, when i read "cropophagy" i misread it as crapography