Wouldn't it be great if...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LEdaddy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
someone from an adcomm would post here and put to rest all of the arguments, myths, concerns, conjectures, fantasies, nightmares, neuroses, and all around craziness that goes on here at SDN.

Problem is that even if such a person did answer these questions, people (myself included) would still find a way to endlessly obsess.

Regardless, it will all be over in a matter of months.

Good luck to us all.

Members don't see this ad.

someone from an adcomm would post here and put to rest all of the arguments, myths, concerns, conjectures, fantasies, nightmares, neuroses, and all around craziness that goes on here at SDN.

Problem is that even if such a person did answer these questions, people (myself included) would still find a way to endlessly obsess.

Good luck to us all.

There is at least one- LizzyM. But, yes, your second statement still rings true.

Members don't see this ad :)
yep. It doesn't matter. There's already a Mentor forum. The people here love to think they know everything about how admissions works, and disseminate said "knowledge" in a wide arc.

No matter what there are still going to be people that question the process. The process of applying to medical school is so subjective and varies from school to school that having one adcomm from one school comment, while appreciated, doesn't do much to objectify things. Good Luck.

Good luck to us all.

But the obsession keep you sane (for now). It shows that you are at concerned enough to attempt to track down some logic to the entire admission process.

If there was a book with all the answers, I don't think it would make you any happier. In fact, I believe such a book will only disappoint you since you would be unable to gain additional benefit through hard work. After all, all the answers are right in front of everyone.