WOW, AADSAS sent my application 3 weeks after I submitted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted on August 29 and AADSAS sent my application today! Isn't that really fast? Wow, they are really on top of things!

Members don't see this ad.

I just submitted on August 29 and AADSAS sent my application today! Isn't that really fast? Wow, they are really on top of things!

That is pretty fast. maybe there is less traffic now. anyway, gl with the rest of application...now da the waiting game begins ;) .

That is pretty fast. maybe there is less traffic now. anyway, gl with the rest of application...now da the waiting game begins ;) .

Yeah three weeks is fast. I don't know what you were expecting, byorkie? Did you want them to send it out the next day?

Members don't see this ad :)

Do you think that most candidates already applied? That seems rather early to say there is less traffic now. Perhaps there will be another surge come october?

I was planning my wedding during the summer, so I got my submitted in on Sept 7. I hope it's not too late. :(

Sesposi

Do you think that most candidates already applied? That seems rather early to say there is less traffic now. Perhaps there will be another surge come october?

I was planning my wedding during the summer, so I got my submitted in on Sept 7. I hope it's not too late. :(

Sesposi

hehe, im guessing the first wave of crazy predents who sent it in ASAP (which is everyone on SDN) just finished, so there may be less traffic. naturally, i agree that those procrastinators will realize its starting to become late and there will be abother wave of applicants later in the cycle...oct+. course this is all speculation. but my friends who did it last year seem to follow this trend. a friend who submitted in like july took over a month to send out..a friend who sent it in around late sept got his sent out in less than a month. anyway, your not late nor early. gl to you guys.

AADSAS finally hired someone to actually process the apps. So, instead of one person working there is two :)

I submitted mine on Aug 17th and it was mailed out Aug 31st.