zealous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2002
Bay Area
Visit site
Status
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'M IN, I'M IN, I'M IN. HOW CRAZY IS THIS, ONE WAITLIST, ONE ACCEPTANCE!!! I am the happiest, most grateful person on earth right now. Thanks to all of you out there who supported me and gave me awesome advice. I'm still in shock. I hope it all sinks in before orientation on August 5th!! Man, THREE WEEKS!!!!!:clap: :clap:

driven

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2002
NY
Visit site
Status
This is awesome. Wish you the best of luck. You stuck it out and patience always gets rewarded at the end. UCLA is a great school. Just make sure you don't forget to invite us all to your acceptance party

About the Ads

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Zealous,

I am still in shock. I cannot wait to meet my fellow classmates. From what I saw on the UCLA webpage, we will have a private one-on-one meeting with someone in financial aid.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

yaoming

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hey zealous, congratulations.
Zealous and 5279, I was wondering if you sent in anything to UCLA after being placed on the waitlist. If so, what did you send?

Alli Cat

Flygirl
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2002
SF, CA
Visit site
Status
What a story! I am so happy for you!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ceez

15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Congratulation, zealous!!! That is awesome. I envy you sooo much now. You are super cool in my book :D :D :D.

Can you give the rest of us some tips on getting off the waitlist? I'm still at wits end over UCLA.

Smoke This

Sweet cuppin' cakes!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats, player!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have a great time in med school! :clap: :clap:

OP
Z

zealous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2002
Bay Area
Visit site
Status
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!:clap: Everyone on SDN is so nice!! I'm so happy that I'm now going to be either your classmate or future colleague!! You guys are awesome!!! Oh and SDN ROCKS!!!:D

waiting123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
Congrats so much zealous!! Your long wait was definitely worth it!!! I am sure you deserve your good fortune!! I also sent you a pm. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laugh: :) :D

About the Ads