Wow.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

athenalaughed

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone--

I actually heard about this website during my interview back in February, and as the reality of acceptance slowly sinks in, I thought it'd be nice to meet some other people ahead of time. Thank you to those who have posted about finding housing areas and prices--as an East Coaster, I'll take all the advice I can get. It looks like my days of paying $250-400 a month for rent are over, but it's for a good cause. ;-)

The real question is: can I get an apartment/house with a little garden? Because everything that dies during our *cold* winters looked so pretty growing out there.

And it's snowing as I write this!

-Carolyn ([email protected])

Members don't see this ad.

Hi athenalaughed,
I'm Teri and also attending Touro in the fall! I'm from Texas but I've gone to college in Virginia so I consider myself an east-coaster! When it was snowing on March 31st I was definitely glad that I chose to move to California! Ha. I just wanted to say that if you have a garden, can I grow some fruits and veggies?! I've always wanted to do that!
See you in August!

~Teri

:D