wreb appeal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anvi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took WREB in june and lost in the operative section. I got 2.90,they took lot of points in the amalgam, I requested for the modfications they were granted and finished everything. As far as I know everything went well , didn't get any instructions/pink slips. I want to apply for appeal, to apply for appeal do they consider each section separately or the total operative score.
Please help me.

Members don't see this ad.

I read the appeal process thing - it seemed like unless there is technical errors during your exam, your appeal will be denied. I talked to WREB about appeal, they said that it the appeal is based on regrade or change score, they will reject it and you will lose $500...

I'm retaking the operative section in Oklahoma city, when are you planning to retake yours?

I am in the exact same boat.Don't know what to do.Infact don't know what my mistake was.its very irritating.

Members don't see this ad :)
how are you going about finding patients for the operative section? im taking mine in vegas and running out of time

I read the appeal process thing - it seemed like unless there is technical errors during your exam, your appeal will be denied. I talked to WREB about appeal, they said that it the appeal is based on regrade or change score, they will reject it and you will lose $500...

I'm retaking the operative section in Oklahoma city, when are you planning to retake yours?

Hi ,
I am also taking the operative part in Oklahoma.Wanted to know how you are going about finding patients?
Thanks.