WREB ASSISTANTS Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jakedmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would highly recommend Stella Suba and her assistants for the remaining WREBS. If you are retaking and want to have incredible assistants who know everything about the WREBS, she will hook you up. Extra instruments, cavitron tips, handpieces, etc.. avail if yours go down. It's your future, dont save money by having your wife, good buddy or that hot D2 hold the suction for two days while watching you put on the rubber dam!! I took the Loma Linda, and I was in a bubble of sanity the entire time, and believe me that wasn't the case for many of the students. I passed the exam, and If you want to contact me directly, I would be more than happy to talk to you about my experience and hopefully give some insight. All the best!

Members don't see this ad.

It's your future, dont save money by having your wife, good buddy or that hot D2 hold the suction for two days while watching you put on the rubber dam!!

Yes, trust your operative environment score to somebody else. Have you assistant place the rubber dam for which you will be scored.

Can I Ask You Who Asst. It You At The Exam At Ll May Be I Asst You Part Of The Time???? Sf
would Highly Recommend stella Suba and Her Assistants For The Remaining Wrebs. If You Are Retaking And Want To Have Incredible Assistants Who Know everything About The Wrebs, She Will Hook You Up. Extra Instruments, Cavitron Tips, Handpieces, Etc.. Avail If Yours Go Down. It's Your Future, Dont Save Money By Having Your Wife, Good Buddy Or That Hot D2 Hold The Suction For Two Days While Watching You Put On The Rubber Dam!! I Took The Loma Linda, And I Was In A Bubble Of Sanity The Entire Time, And Believe Me That Wasn't The Case For Many Of The Students. I Passed The Exam, And If You Want To Contact Me Directly, I Would Be More Than Happy To Talk To You About My Experience And Hopefully Give Some Insight. All The Best!

A good point was made, you are definatley graded on the rubber dam, ( and every point counts!) and if you work better without someone, having an assistant might actually get in the way. For me it was really helpful.

One more observation, most people pass this exam however, this test is an anomoly in the sense that the people you would expect to fail, pass; and the people you would expect to pass, fail. This might not be the time to prove you dont need an assistant, as there are only a few WREBS left this year and any retakes would be in 2009.

Last edited: